A gorgeous river setting with sweeping views of the Mississippi River from your spacious deck, gazebo, and Park Model. This property is in a very desirable spot on River Road and across from the commons. If you've been looking to get on the river at TCCOM, this could be it!
Key Features of 155 River Road:
- The 14'X 14' gazebo overlooks the river with a new deck behind, on the side, and in front with steps down to the backyard and the commons area.
- The gazebo has a new roof and was rebuilt in the fall of 2021. It has new indoor/outdoor carpeting, cedar paneled walls, a new ceiling fan/light fixture, and comes furnished with a leather recliner chair and sofa, plus an easy chair, and TV as shown.
- The deck boasts 590 sqft and was professionally built with treated lumber from the ground up in 2021. The front part alone measures 16'X 18' and wraps around a tree.
- Two sets of outdoor tables and chairs.
- The 8'X 9' shed has electricity, and a workbench and includes the lawnmower, leaf blower, carpet cleaner, and miscellaneous hand, and yard tools.
- A four-seater Electric golf cart is included with the sale of the property. A second golf cart, a 2-seater Ez-Go is negotiable.
- The 1984 Sunquest Park Model has great views of the Mississippi River from the front room/dining area. The roof was recoated/resealed in 2018. The kitchen has a stainless steel sink, gas range/oven, and refrigerator. All of the furniture, furnishings, and kitchenware stay with the property (with the possible exception of some personal items as marked).
- There is also a propane BBQ grill that's included with the sale.
- The 18' X 27' asphalt driveway is large enough for both golf carts and two vehicles.
Make plans today to tour this Mississippi River property. When you do, sit a spell on the deck and imagine what it would be like to own this for yourself -- a property at TCCOM where the river flows and the eagles fly.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: David O'Toole (763) 300-9057, Susan O'Toole (702) 353-2747
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133