This highly desirable home is as good as it gets, a stunning home on the river with a breath taking view! Showcasing two enclosed porches with maintenance-free flooring, a full dining room, sunken living room, two outdoor patio spaces, storage shed and golf cart This home has everything you need for summer living on the river. Clean, modern and tastefully decorated. Vaulted ceilings throughout give this home a spacious, open feel. Pride in ownership makes this1998 Breckenridge Park Model shine.
- COMPLETE: This property includes all of the furniture and furnishings as shown inside and outside, excluding some personal décor.
- UPGRADES: New roof by Dan Eckstrom Construction in 2020.
- ENCLOSED PORCHES: Tasteful maintenance-free wicker furnishings, and window blinds to keep the summer sun out.
- STORAGE: With ample built-ins, cupboards and storage space throughout, it’s easy to keep this home neat and tidy.
- KITCHEN: White appliances and wood cupboards give this charming kitchen a fresh and clean look, and includes a table that seats 4 with a direct view of the river.
- LIVING ROOM: A sunken, bright living room with knotty pine wood has an up north feeling. Quality fabric vertical blinds covers the many large windows.
- STORAGE: Check out the extra storage closet in the hallway.
- BEDROOM: A Queen size bed with a wardrobe closet and built in stack of drawers on the side.
- BATHROOM: The full-size bathroom (tub/shower) consists of a large vanity cabinet/medicine cabinet, bright lighting, and has access from the hallway or bedroom.
- SHED: Has electricity.
- LOCATION: This south facing seasonal home sits facing the Mississippi River with tasteful, well-kept gardens. Access to the river is just down the hill.
- PARKING: Driveway has room for 2-car parking.
- LANDSCAPE: Includes an underground sprinkler system.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Virginia Wolff (763-744-6639)
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.