Everything you need is right here at a very affordable price! Take quick possession and start enjoying all that TCCOM has to offer. Well-maintained Laredo 5th wheel with full-length cedar deck, shed, gas golf cart, and much more! Get all the details below and plan to tour this property today!
Key Property Features:
- 2009 32' Laredo 5W (model 300RL with the Glacier Package).
- 2-tier 12' X 32' cedar deck with patio furniture shown has views of the Mississippi River.
- 10' X 10' vinyl-sided shed with a roll-up door has electricity and includes the Craftsman Work Bench, yard tools, and other items as shown.
- A large, lockable outdoor storage container is located next to the shed.
- Club Car gas golf cart (stored in shed).
- Orbit underground irrigation system.
- Cement driveway.
- Fire pit with paver surround, and a telescoping flag pole.
Lot 258 is in a great location for a weekend getaway or seasonal residence at TCCOM (T-Com). It's just steps away from the river with convenient access to the playground and Activity Center. Take a ride in your golf cart along the river path or head on over to the pickleball courts, swimming pool, or the 9-hole executive golf course (where members play free!) for some recreational fun! Later, relax on your spacious deck and take in the river and nature sights -- you may even spot a Bald Eagle flying overhead!
This Laredo 5W Features all the Creature Comforts:
- Master suite with queen-size bed, wardrobe closet, built-in dresser drawers, storage cabinets with pull-out TV, and a corner shelf unit.
- Bath with neo-angle shower/tub combination has overhead skylight; sink and vanity unit with upper medicine cabinet, and another wall cabinet for ample storage.
- The spacious kitchen, dining, and living area includes a wood dining table with four chairs, a sofa-sleeper, two easy chairs, and a corner entertainment system with a TV, DVD/MP3 player sound system, and an electric fireplace. You can even play your favorite music from the sound system over the integrated exterior speakers facing the deck.
- Kitchen appliances include a good-size refrigerator/freezer, propane stove/oven with microwave above, Keurig coffeemaker, toaster, and double sink with matching counter inserts for additional food prep space. There's also a ceiling light/fan fixture in the kitchen area. All furnishings of plates, utensils, and drink glasses are included as shown.
- The newer ceiling A/C unit is ducted throughout and also has central in-floor ducted propane heat.
- The Laredo Glacier Package will help you stay warmer in the cooler spring and chilly fall.
What are you waiting for? Check out the contact information below and plan to view this property now -- before it's gone! Please note, TCCOM is a private gated community. You must make arrangements with the office at (320) 743-3133 prior to your visit for entrance into the park.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Tom or Sandy Davis: (763) 607-3406 / (320) 515-0813.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.