Move-in-ready seasonal home in a tranquil setting with a beautiful backyard overlooking the 6th green and golf practice area. If you love the outdoors and are a bit of a green thumb, this could be your little slice of paradise. It has everything you need to enjoy the good life here at TCCOM.
Features and amenities:
- 1985 Casa Real Park Model with Minnesota Room, front deck, and 10 X 10 shed with electricity.
- A 2007 Yamaha gas golf cart (serviced in 2021) conveniently fits in the shed for winter storage.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, dishes, utensils, glasses & cups, and silverware. It has a propane-operated range/oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer.
- The kitchen flows nicely into a great room-like area which is ideal for entertaining or socializing with friends and family. There's a breakfast/lunch table and chairs just off the kitchen and a larger dining table with 4 chairs just inside the Minnesota Room.
- There's a queen-size bed in the bedroom that features a full-length, cedar-lined wardrobe closet.
- The en suite bathroom features a large vanity, linen closets, medicine cabinet, and bathtub/shower unit with sliding glass doors.
- The hallway clothes closet is also cedar-lined.
- The Minnesota Room is 12' wide and runs the entire length of the Casa Real Park Model. It includes all of the furniture and furnishings as shown with the exception of the fish mounted on the wall. There's an electric fireplace to take the chill off and the room is equipped with a DISH satellite receiver (owned not leased), and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- The sale includes all furniture and furnishings as shown less some personal items.
- Recent updates and improvements include new carpet in the Minnesota Room (2021), a new kitchen faucet (2021), refurbished roof (2021). The laminate flooring and vinyl-clad energy-efficient windows in the Park Model were added by the previous owner. The electric water heater was rebuilt with all new parts in 2021. The front deck was refinished in 2021.
- The shed includes a workbench, shelving, miscellaneous tools, and hardware, two sets of golf clubs, and a Toro self-propelled lawn mower. The freezer and garden tiller are not included in the sale.
- The home is equipped with A/C in the Park Model, electric heating units in the Park Model and Minnesota Room, Frontier Internet modem (seller owned), two TVs, an entertainment system with front and rear ceiling speakers, DISH satellite system (Minnesota Room) that's also owned by the seller. (The TV in the Park Model is connected to an external antenna.)
But that's not all. Take a stroll outside. There's a vegetable garden alongside the shed and a flower garden next to the side patio towards the rear yard. And, if you love to golf, the chipping and putting green is just across the road from your backyard. Whether you're a homebody, a golfer, or an outdoor Gardner, this property will suit your lifestyle just fine.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Colleen Plutowski at (520) 705-0465
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133