Conveniently located near the clubhouse, swimming pool, and the first tee. Park Model with adjoining covered deck and gazebo offers a great vantage point of the TCCOM Clubhouse and surrounding outdoors. It includes all the amenities desired - including a washer/dryer - for carefree living at Minnesota's premier seasonal resort.
Amenities and Key Features
- Park Model with central air and propane heat.
- 13' X 17' covered deck with patio furniture as shown.
- Gazebo with a flat-screen TV, couch, easy chair, and ceiling light/fan - great views of the Clubhouse and the first tee box.
- 10' X 9' shed with a lawnmower, pressure washer, yard tools, workbench, 2 pull carts, ladder, and miscellaneous items.
- The shady backyard with a fire ring is ideally suited for relaxing and enjoying your beautiful surroundings.
- There's a large capacity (120-gallon) propane tank (rented from Ferrellgas).
- The living room area includes a hide-away sofa/sleeper, two lazy boy chairs, and an entertainment system with living room and bedroom speakers control. The lamps, coffee, and end tables are all included. A few personal items along with the LR TV are not included in the sale.
- The kitchen features light-finished wood cabinetry in a U-shaped design. All of the kitchen appliances, including range/oven, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, and coffee maker, along with all of the dishes, glasses, and utensils are included.
- There's a generous amount of storage throughout the kitchen and hallway.
- This seasonal home includes a clothes washer/dryer, which is in good working order and is grandfathered in with the park.
- The bedroom includes an en suite bathroom and has a full-length wardrobe with 5 stacks of drawers. Included also are the nightstand, corner TV, and cabinet.
- An over-the-air antenna provides a good signal for operating TVs in the bedroom, living room, and gazebo. There is also a DISH satellite TV antenna that is not in use by the current owner.
- A 1980 gas Club Car golf cart is included in the sale.
You'll love the convenient setting of this seasonal home for weekends, vacations, or retirement living from mid-April to mid-October. Check out the great amenities Travelers Country Club on the Mississippi has to offer including the executive 9-hole golf course (where members play free unlimited golf!), the swimming pool, ball courts, and much more!
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Dennis Brinker (320) 469-0289.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.