Beautiful west-facing seasonal property on the Mississippi River! Catch the cool river breezes from your front deck, large porch, or screen room. Take a stroll through the commons right outside your porch door and wave to your neighbors as they pass by on the golf cart path!
Location! Location! Location! Here’s your chance to be on the river at TCCOM! This property features a charming park model with lots of storage, an attached porch with combination windows/screens, a large screened-in covered porch, a front deck, a vinyl-sided shed, and much more!
Key Features and Details of 121 River Road:
- 1988 Canterbury Park Model
- The bedroom features a queen bed with a generous amount of room to move around its sides. Built-in 5-drawer oak dresser with upper cabinet; 6 built-in oak drawers below a good-size closet, ceiling light/fan, recessed lights above bed
- En suite bathroom with tub/shower, vanity, an above the sink cabinet, linen/storage closet, a solar light, and a door also leading to/from the hallway
- Laminate wood flooring in bedroom, hallway, bathroom, and kitchen
- The hallway leading from the bedroom to the kitchen has another clothes closet with drawers below, a pantry closet with shelving, and a utility/broom closet
- Nice and open feel between the kitchen, dining, and living room areas
- The dining nook with a round glass table and seating for four offers river views through the bow windows as it looks out into and across the porch
- The U-shaped kitchen features a double sink with a window overhead, an L-shaped counter, propane range/oven, and a full-size refrigerator
- All of the kitchen utensils, pots/pans, dishes, glassware, and appliances stay with the home
- The living room looks out at the river through the bay window and has a ceiling light/fan
- The sliding door off the living room opens to the enclosed 8.5’ X 16.5′ porch furnished with mini-blinds and wood roll-up shades, all porch furniture is included along with the computer desk
- A corner entertainment nook in the living room includes a stereo receiver/amplifier, DVD player, and is wired to the over-the-air antenna
- The 10’ X 10’ redwood deck on the front (river side) of the home can be accessed from the enclosed porch or the outside
- The 8.5’ X 15.5’ screen room has a sliding screen door from the sidewalk and leads into the enclosed porch via a storm door, or into the park model via a side door
- The 10’ X 10’ shed is wired for electricity and includes some tools and items as shown
- The asphalt driveway is large enough to park two vehicles, plus room for a golf cart in front of the shed (a golf cart is not included with this property)
- The Orbit underground irrigation system has sprinklers in front and in back
- Large capacity propane tank; central forced air and heat (with separate thermostats)
- Overhead speakers in the bedroom and living room, and there are also speakers in the screen porch
- The home includes all furniture, furnishings, and items as shown except for the following: the round wicker table in the living room, the cabinet/hutch in the bedroom
Are you ready for life on the river? Don’t miss seeing this prime, west-facing river property at an affordable price! This property also offers quick possession.