River. River. River. Glorious Mississippi River location. Enjoy spectacular river views from your Kropf Park Model, Minnesota Room, screened-in porch, maintenance-free deck, and private backyard fire pit setting. If you’ve been looking to get on the river at TCCOM, this is the place to be!
130 River Road Features:
- Kropf Park Model with 14 X 14 screened-in front porch, 14 X 17 Minnesota Room, large maintenance-free (composite) deck overlooking the backyard, fire pit seating area, and river.
- The nicely landscaped lot and the backyard area leading up to the fence with the river beyond, belong to this site; it is not part of the park’s common area.
- The 10 X 10 vinyl-sided shed has electricity (light and outlets), a roll-up door, shelving, and includes some yard tools.
- Great views of the river from the Minnesota Room which includes two recliners, a sofa-sleeper (5″ blow-up mattress), and a TV (the home is DIRECTV- ready). Note: the end table and clock are not included in the sale.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room with great views of the backyard and river. The range/oven, microwave, and stainless steel sink with faucet were new in July 2021, and the stainless steel refrigerator is new (July 2022). Please note: the kitchen does not include the plates, glassware, or utensils in the sales. There is plenty of kitchen cabinet and counter space. The dining room table and chairs are negotiable.
- There is ample storage throughout the Park Model including a hallway closet, wardrobe, and built-in dresser tops and drawers in the bedroom.
- The bath features a walk-in neo-angle shower.
- The bedroom ceiling, along with all the rooms throughout the Park Model is vaulted and includes a ceiling light/fan fixture above the queen-size bed. There’s also a ceiling light/fan fixture in the dining room.
- The Park Model is served with Central Air and Heat.
- All of the deck and furniture surrounding the fire pit, along with the propane BBQ grill are included in the sale.
- There’s a large asphalt driveway big enough to park 2+ vehicles.
Make plans today to tour this exceptional TCCOM river property. When you do, take a look at the tall tree across the river. You’ll see the eagle’s nest and may just get a glimpse of them coming and going.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Jim Beaudette at (623) 866-2681
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133