Beautiful view of Mississippi River frontage from every room! A large deck for entertaining and Minnesota Room complete this Park Model package. Located on the highly sought-after River Road with direct river views. If you’ve been looking to get on the river at TCCOM, this could be it!
Key Features of 147 River Road:
- The 380 sq foot deck overlooking the Mississippi River is perfect for entertaining, with built in seating for all your guests! Steps at the front and back for easy access.
- The desk also boasts 180 sq foot of covered area (complete with gutters), for those bright sunny days or maybe when it’s barely misting. Freshly painted, this deck is ready for family gatherings and relaxing summer evenings.
- The Minnesota Room measures 20’x10’. With windows on all sides, this room also boasts incredible views and is guest ready with a comfortable convertible sofa.
- The Minnesota Room comes completely furnished for entertaining, overnight guests and lazy days. Carpeted, Ceiling fan, Dining for 4, Convertible Sofa, Chairs, Tables and Lamps as shown, this space is move in ready.
- Dining, Cards, and Family Game Night options are limitless! Patio table with set of four chairs on the deck, 4 cushioned deck chairs, 2 inside dining tables with seating for 8 total, your options are many.
- The 10’X 9′ shed has electricity, lights, and includes a Ryobi battery powered lawnmower (with charger), and miscellaneous yard tools.
- Stok Propane Gas Grille, on wheeled cart. Only a few years old, this grille also includes propane tank and misc grilling tools.
- 4-Seater EZ-Go electric golf cart is included with the sale of the property. With 2 year old batteries, golf club bag holder accessory, battery charger and a new cover, you are ready to hit the golf course or a leisurely drive around the park.
- 1986 Elkhart Traveler 34×12 Park Model with great views of the Mississippi River from the front room, dining and kitchen. New laminate floors though out. This park model has an incredible amount of storage, including a pantry! The kitchen has newly upgraded faucet, a gas (propane) range/oven, full size refrigerator, and an overhead microwave/convection oven with exhaust hood. Most of the furniture, furnishings and kitchenware will stay with the property (with the exception of some personal items).
- Newer (less than 5 years), above range Frigidaire Convection Microwave oven.
- The Bathroom has recently updated fixtures, with a full-size tub/shower combination, and plenty of storage!
- The Bedroom comes complete with a Queen size bed and frame, 2 newer side tables, bed linens/blankets/quilts, built in dresser, and huge closet.
- Rinnai Direct Vent Tankless Water Heater for hot water! 2 years old, propane (tanks included), this will provide you with endless hot water.
- Central Heating and cooling provided by a Rheem 75,000 BTUH central ground mounted unit. Propane heat and Electric cool, this unit was recently fully serviced and responds immediately to all of your comfort needs.
- The 33′ x18′ asphalt driveway is large enough for golf carts and two vehicles. • Great Firepit, with wood for many fires. Includes 2 chairs.
- Swing with a metal stand has freshly painted wood back and seats to match the deck. Add your own cushions, read a book, and relax! When visiting this Mississippi River property, sit on the deck, relax as the river flows past. Watch for the many species of birds and abundance of eagles that fish and nest right outside our door!
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Vicki Violet (763) 442.5455, Jim Pokela (612) 203.6411
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743.3133