Hard to find Double Loft Park Model located on the Mississippi River with a beautifully decorated Minnesota Room and many custom-crafted finishes throughout. A rare second bedroom in the lower loft section is ideal for grandkids or guests, and the upper loft offers some additional space for sleepovers or storage.
Whet your appetite for the outstanding features and benefits this fine property offers:
- Hostas- and perennial-filled gardens wonderfully wind around the lot from front to back so there’s no need for a lawnmower. (The commons area grass between the golf cart path and the river and across the street from the front entrance are cut and maintained by park volunteers).
- The generous-size entryway foyer includes a front closet for coats and shelves for storage.
- Step into the tastefully decorated warm and cozy Minnesota Room with laminate flooring that extends into the kitchen and dining room areas. Take in the gorgeous river views from the Minnesota Room’s five windows and slider leading to the rear deck. Its white shutters and trim are perfect compliments to the whitewashed tongue-and-groove ceiling.
- Speaking of ceilings, take note of the kitchen – dining ceilings which were custom built by a previous owner and convey a grand sense of welcome, spaciousness, and warmth.
- The kitchen is elegantly finished with shaker-style white cabinets, vaulted tongue-and-groove wood ceiling, rich-tone laminate flooring, and white appliances (refrigerator, range/oven, and microwave). All of the dishes, glassware, and utensils are included in the sale.
- The kitchen flows nicely into the dining area creating an open and spacious feel which is further enhanced by the oval-shaped table surrounded by windows and a slider overlooking the rear garden area and the Mississippi River.
- The kitchen hallway leads to a cluster of cabinets you can use as pantry, storage, or linens on the left, the bath on the right, stairs to the loft, and the primary sunken bedroom at the end of this passage.
- The Cedar Ridge Elite Double Loft Park Model was re-roofed in 2020. It has central heat and A/C and there’s a large capacity propane tank.
- All of the furniture and furnishings along with the TVs in the Minnesota Room and primary bedroom are included with the exception of a few personal items.
- The rear deck overlooking the Mississippi River includes all of the patio furniture and umbrellas as shown in the sale.
- There’s a 10 X 10 vinyl-sided shed and the sale also includes a Yamaha Gas Golf Cart.
- The asphalt driveway measures 25 X 29 and has been professionally seal coated recently.
You’ll make wonderful memories for years to come in this amazing summer place that feels more like a real home than a seasonal getaway. Make plans to tour 152 River Road today.