This charming river property features a Park Model and Minnesota Room with three separate sleeping areas for accommodating overnight guests or family members. Newly finished, bright, open, and nicely decorated Minnesota Room. Front and rear decks with wrap-around walkway. 2017 EZGO Electric Golf Cart fits conveniently in the shed for storage. And much more!
Highlights and key features:
- This 2003 Breckenridge Park Model with Minnesota Room, front and rear decks is beautifully situated on a lot overlooking the Mississippi River. It has central A/C and heat for both the Park Model and Minnesota Room.
- The Minnesota Room features new luxury vinyl plank flooring and window coverings (2020). This space was completely refinished over the past couple of years and includes a sofa sleeper, two recliners, a valued ceiling with a new ceiling light/fan fixture, and a 55″ Vizio TV. All furniture and furnishings are included. This room also provides entry/exit onto the front and rear decks.
- Just off the dining room, the living area of the Park Model can also be configured into a private sleeping area by closing the partition and opening the sofa air-sleeper bed. There is also a built-in desk with cabinets and drawers in this space. The ceiling light/fan fixtures in the living and dining areas are also new. There is also a corner entertainment cabinet which includes a stereo/CD player and a TV.
- The kitchen includes a nice open area off to the side with a kitchen cart on wheels for added counter space. All of the kitchen appliances are in excellent condition and include a GE Microwave above the Hotpoint range/oven, and a full-size refrigerator/freezer. You’ll find there are plenty of cabinets and drawers to meet your needs. The kitchenware as shown is included in the sale.
- The primary bedroom is also nicely finished and appointed with a pair of matching nightstands and upper cabinets, a queen-size bed, a built-in stack of drawers, and a wardrobe closet. There is also a TV in the bedroom and a ceiling light/fan fixture.
- There’s an abundance of windows all around to let in natural light and the great outdoors – refreshing river breezes. And the vaulted ceilings throughout make for a spacious and open feel.
- The bathroom includes a skylight, tub/shower, vanity, and medicine cabinets.
- The outside areas include a 9X11 front covered deck, a 10X13 rear deck facing the river and firepit, and a 10X13 patio paver area alongside the west side of the home.
- A 10X10 wood-constructed shed with vinyl siding has electricity and a roll-down door. Included in the shed are a gas lawnmower, Ryobi electric lawnmower, fertilizer spreader, and miscellaneous items as shown.
- The sale also includes a 2017 EZGO Electric Golf Cart that fits in the shed for storage and a Weber gas grill.
- Please note: the decks and steps are being refinished by the seller and will be completed prior to closing.
At 169 River Road, you can move right in and start enjoying life on the Mississippi River.