A large and spacious south facing home with a spectacular view of the river that adds beauty and a cooling breeze. This home offers two outdoor decks and a large Minnesota room. With lots of storage space, this turnkey seasonal home is on a quiet street and has a large expansive yard that leads to a boat landing and access to the river. A larger than usual 700 square foot home is a 1980 Park Home Silver Edition.
- COMPLETE: This property includes all of the furniture and furnishings as shown inside and outside, excluding a few personal items.
- UPGRADES: New refrigerator in 2023. New heating and air conditioner mini split unit in 2021. New roof in 2020. AN on demand hot water heater and line for gas range will be installed this fall.
- STORAGE: With ample built-ins, cupboards and extra closets, there’s storage space to organize all your belongings.
- KITCHEN: Includes all dishes, silverware, pots/pans and small appliance. Included is a convection oven and separate microwave.
- LIVING ROOM: This 12x20 room has vaulted ceilings that gives the space an open feeling, is carpeted through out, has vertical blinds and a large front closet.
- DINING ROOM: A chair rail adds charm and includes a large dining room table that seats 4 with a beautiful view of the Mississippi river. A bar area is convenient for hosting friends or family, the dining room is carpeted.
- STORAGE: Check out the extra storage closet in the hallway.
- OFFICE SPACE/GRANDKIDS CUBBY: This home has an extra room that could double as a children’s play/sleeping area or office space.
- BEDROOM: A Queen size bed with a wardrobe closet and built in stack of drawers on the side, bedroom is carpeted.
- BATHROOM: The full-size bathroom has a tub/shower.
- OUTDOOR DECKS: The nicely sized 2 x 12 and 12 x 16 decks Include seasonal patio furniture sets.
- SHED AND GOLF CART: The metal shed has electricity, an electric golf cart and a gas lawn mower is included.
- LOCATION: This south facing seasonal home sits facing the Mississippi River with tasteful, well-kept gardens. Access to the river is just down the hill.
- PARKING: Driveway has room for 2-car parking.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Sue Wolff 763-245-9527.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.