Beautiful Seasonal Home for Sale!
Come and tour this bright and airy, move-in-ready seasonal park model that’s surrounded by beautiful gardens, trees, birds, and wildlife. The spacious vaulted-ceiling interior includes a large bedroom with built-in oak closets, raised-panel oak kitchen cabinets, and oak flooring in entryway. After a game of golf, pickleball, or a swim in our pool, enjoy grilling dinner on the huge deck. A 10×10 shed and a golf cart is included. The trailer, shed and property has been well cared-for and it’s a beauty! Come see it before it’s gone!
Quality features and amenities:
- 2002 Palm Air Park Model (12’ x 37’) with newly constructed 650 sq. foot attached deck.
- Deck was built in 2020 and it’s ready to add a Minnesota room addition with space for a front and back porch. The deck features nighttime deck lighting with an automatic timer.
- 10 X 10 shed with vinyl siding that matches park model trailer.
- EZGO gas golf cart.
- Large concrete driveway with enough space for a truck, a car, and a golf cart.
- On Demand Water Heater.
- Gas BBQ grill with a propane tank.
- Flatscreen smart TV with Roku.
- Living room includes a full-size sofa, a Scandinavian ergonomic recliner and ottoman, a new dining room table with 4 chairs and 1 leaf, an updated ceiling fan, updated dining room and kitchen light fixtures, and large windows on all sides.
- Kitchen features solid wood oak cabinets, a full-size propane range/oven, over the range microwave, and a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. Additional storage is open above the refrigerator cabinet and above the kitchen cabinets. All kitchen utensils, dishes, glassware, and pots and pans are included. Interior decorations are not included in the sale price.
- The bedroom features a pocket door, built-in closets, many drawers, a ceiling fan, two nightstands and a queen-sized bed with a new mattress.
- Items in the shed include a lawnmower and garden tools.
- Other outdoor items include: 2-100 lb. large capacity propane tanks and a fire pit in the backyard.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller Diane Caouette 763-229-5400 or Rick Caouette 763-221-0091.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property (320) 743-3133.