Spacious and very charming 1997 Chariot Eagle park model with warm and bright Minnesota Room. It features a tastefully furnished 3 season front porch, and a 12 X 14 back deck with composite decking. This property has it all, plus a peaceful setting and a great neighborhood with woods behind.
This highly desirable location offers a tranquil and private setting along with a quick walk to the river and easy access to the Pickle Ball Courts, Activity Building, and grounds. The backyard has space for lawn games, a firepit, and golf cart parking.
Outstanding features and amenities:
The heart of this seasonal home is the spacious yet intimate Minnesota Room which flows nicely to and from the 3 season front porch, the rear deck, and the dining room. Key features include a sleeper sofa with airbed mattress, electric fireplace, flat-screen TV, DVD player, Lazy-Boy swivel rocker/recliner, IKEA Pella armchair and footrest, and a rocker glider. The TV will connect with your DIRECTV receiver through the roof-mounted satellite dish.
The 3 season front porch measures 12 X 12 and is furnished with cushioned patio furniture and tables; the wooden roll-up blinds adorn the window/screen combinations warmly.
The dining room windows bring in the backyard greenspace to your dining experience. The round IKEA table with hidden extension has seating for 6-8. There’s plenty of organizational space afforded with the two storage cabinets, and there’s also a built-in stereo sound system with speakers in the ceiling
The large eat-in kitchen includes a full-size range/oven, refrigerator, microwave oven, new double stainless-steel sink, and a round table with 4 chairs.
Additionally, this home features:
- Includes all furnishings, dishes, glassware, pots & pans, etc. (less some personal items)
- Central air and heat
- Maintenance-free vinyl siding and composite decking
- New roof installed, June 2015
- Bathroom with skylight, walk-in shower, and new bathroom sink faucet
- Sleep Number queen-size bed
- The bedroom has double and single closets, built-in drawers, and a window seat
- The back deck includes a round table with 4 chairs, an umbrella, under deck storage, gas grill
- Storage shed with Toro lawnmower, power washer, workbench, electric, space to store the golf cart
- EZ-Go gas golf cart with removable rain covering for keeping your golf clubs dry
- 2-car asphalt driveway, seal-coated in 2020
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Cheryl Thompson (612) 718-2348
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133