1984 Elkhart Traveler Estate park model in excellent condition with many updates. This desirable location is across the road from the river; the common area behind offers privacy and guest parking. The attached 10X17 screen room includes plexiglass coverings. The outdoor space includes front and rear decks and concrete patios on the side and in the back.
Key features and amenities include:
- Wood 10X10 vinyl-sided shed with electricity, shelving, lawnmower, yard tools
- New in 2020, an on-demand (tankless) water heater
- Central air and heat
- Screen room with new carpet, sofa-sleeper, tables
- Newer carpet in the park model living room, ceiling light/fan
- All furniture and furnishings included with the exception of a recliner and some personal items
- The spacious kitchen features a new butcher block counter, full-size refrigerator/freezer
- All of the kitchen dishes, pans, utensils, etc. stay with the unit
- Ample hallway storage areas include shelves for towels/linen plus additional built-in shelves and a hanging clothes closet
- Newly updated bathroom sink, counter, and walk-in shower
- New carpet and light fixture in the bedroom
- Recently seal-coated one-car asphalt driveway in front with a one-car rock driveway in rear
- Gas BBQ grill
- A 2006 Columbia 48V electric golf cart with newer batteries and 13” tires is included in the listing price; the selling price may be reduced in the event the buyer doesn’t want it included.
This property is available for quick possession! You can move right in and enjoy this fabulous location at TCCOM!
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Matt Gustafson, (612) 328-4260
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133