You’ll love the charm of this Canterbury Park Model with its cozy interior and expansive deck offering Mississippi River breezes and views. Additionally, there’s room for parking in front and behind, and a 10X10 vinyl-sided shed. There are no neighbors behind (wooded common area) or across the road, giving this seasonal home a sense of privacy and peaceful quietness.
Here are some outstanding features and amenities of this property:
- 2007 Canterbury Park Model with central A/C and heat. It has both a patio door and a service door leading onto the deck. And there’s a large-capacity (120 gallons) propane tank along the side of the Park Model for heating and cooking.
- 17X35 Deck (over 600sf) with front and rear steps, a high-top table, 6 chairs, and an awning that can be extended out from the Park Model for added shade.
- The 10X10 vinyl-sided shed is of wood construction and has a roll-up door,
- Your kitchen is fully equipped with white appliances including a full-size range/oven, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer. It has a double bowl stainless steel sink, and there are some dishes and kitchenware in the white cabinets that are included in the sale.
- There’s a dining room table with 4 chairs between the kitchen and living room area.
- The living room is furnished with an L-shaped sofa, lounge chair, electric fireplace, wall-mounted Vizio TV, and the tables and lamps as shown.
- There’s a hallway pantry and utility closet and a built-in four-door cupboard that can be used for food storage or to stow miscellaneous items.
- The bathroom is of good size and has a tub/shower, toilet, corner vanity with drawers, and underneath storage. There’s also a corner medicine cabinet above the sink/vanity unit.
- The bedroom has a queen-size bed, and nightstands, and above the bed are built-in cabinets for additional storage. At the foot of the bed, there’s a dual wardrobe closet with drawers below and a built-in dresser with a stack of 4 drawers on either side. The top of the dresser can be used for a TV as there’s an antenna connection and power receptacle there on the wall.
Come and see for yourself all that this property has to offer – it’s a great buy at under $80,000 – and it’s perfect for weekend or retirement living at Minnesota’s premier seasonal locations on the Mississippi River.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Brenda Breum (763) 350-0947, Wayne Breum (320) 980-1515
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133