This 3 bedroom 2000 Breckenridge park model with Minnesota Room and Jack & Jill bedrooms is a rare find at TCCOM. It can sleep up to 10 for a weekend family getaway, or it can be the perfect find for retired folks looking to have their kids and grandkids come to visit!
It features front and rear decks, a shady backyard, a driveway large enough for two vehicles, and a shed with shelving and space to keep your golf cart. The playground, pickleball courts, and activity building are just across the quiet road, used mainly by golf carts.
Check out the outstanding features of 256 River Road:
- Park model with vinyl siding and wrap-around deck
- New in 2020 laminate flooring and curtains throughout
- Built-in entertainment system with ceiling speakers in the dining area and bedroom
- Forced air central heat and air conditioning
- Jack & Jill bedrooms can sleep 2 each with plenty of storage and egress windows
- 10X17 Minnesota Room with two sleeper-sofas and wall-mounted TV
- The front deck is 14X12; the rear deck measures 13X12
- 10X10 vinyl shed with metal door has built-in shelving, and electric
- EZ-Go 4-seater electric golf cart with newer batteries and charger hook-up in the shed
- 20X23 asphalt driveway with space for 2 vehicles
- Includes all furniture, furnishings, and kitchen items as currently shown
256 River Road is truly a one-of-a-kind property in a great neighborhood, and it’s just a quick walk or bike ride away to the golf cart path that winds alongside the Mississippi. Hurry to see this property, it won’t be on the market long!