This property has everything you need and more in a high-standard seasonal home. Entertain friends and family or simply relax in the expansive yet intimate outdoor gathering spaces. Step inside to your tastefully furnished and well-appointed porch and park model with high-quality finishes. Everything is clean, nice, and move-in ready!
Quality features and amenities:
- 1993 Holly Park Model with attached (22 X 10) 3-season porch.
- A 12 X 12 front and 12 X 14 rear deck are connected by a wrap-around porch walkway.
- The rear deck steps down to an 18 X 13 paver patio with a secluded feel.
- There are three sets of patio tables complete with chairs and umbrellas – one on each deck with 4 chairs each and a 6-piece chair/table set on the patio.
- Gas BBQ grill with two propane tanks.
- 10 X 10 vinyl shed with metal door and electricity is large enough to garage your golf cart.
- A Yamaha gas golf cart is included with the sale.
- The 18 X 34 concrete driveway is large enough for two cars and your golf cart.
- The 3-season porch with front and rear deck access is equipped with screen/window combinations, window treatments, newer carpet, couch, flat-screen TV with a BluRay player, round dining table with a leaf and four chairs, plus the cabinet, tables, lamps, and chairs as shown. Only the Indian pictures and artifacts on the walls aren’t included in the sale.
- A sliding glass door leads from the porch to the living room which includes a sofa, loveseat, built-in desk with cabinets above and to the side, corner entertainment cabinet with a flat-screen TV, and a BluRay player. All of the furniture and furnishings as shown stay with the home.
- The living room to dining and kitchen areas flows nicely with parquet flooring throughout and the openness is accentuated by the vaulted ceiling, light/fan fixture, and windows on all sides.
- The kitchen features solid wood cabinets, laminate counters with inlaid wood edging, a full-size propane range/oven, a refrigerator, and a microwave. A wood cabinet with upper and lower doors is also included for additional storage for kitchen supplies or food items.
- All kitchen utensils, dishes, glassware, and pots and pans are included.
- The bedroom features clothes cabinets and a closet, a ceiling light/fan fixture, built-in end shelves on either side of the bed, and an access door leading into the bathroom.
- Items in the shed include a lawnmower, ladder, solar lights, and garden tools (the power washer is not included).
- Other items and features of interest include a roof-mounted DIRECTV satellite dish, a newer asphalt shingle roof over the park model, one large-capacity propane tank, and a fire pit in the backyard. The birdbath in the front yard is not included in the sale.
Come and see this one-of-a-kind, move-in-ready gem that’s been lovingly cared for – from the manicured gardens to the fine interior – this is one of TCCOM’s choice properties.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Beau Stewart at (612) 325-5708, or Peggy Stweart at (612) 325-5748
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133