You'll be amazed at all of the possibilities this property has to offer. Whether you're retired and hosting the kids and grandkids on sleepovers, or looking for a fun weekend getaway spot, this like-new Park Model with a double loft and plenty of parking can be your ideal seasonal home.
Key Features and Amenities
- 2010 Fairmont Country Double Loft Park Model in like-new, move-in condition.
- Central air and heat, propane/electric water heater.
- The large 10' X 32' deck has views of the Activity Grounds to the rear and the river across the road to the front. The 3-burner Weber grill and patio furniture are all included in the sale.
- Parking in front and behind gives plenty of space for parking - four or more vehicles.
- The Park Model furniture was upgraded from the Ashley Furniture store: two recliners and a hide-a-bed sofa in the roomy living room, a round dining room table with four chairs, Sleep Number queen-size bed with dual controls in the primary bedroom.
- This home is tastefully decorated and furnished. It is roomy and has lots of upper and lower windows which bring in natural light.
- The living room has wood laminate flooring and earth tones throughout creating a comfy yet spacious feel with the high, vaulted ceiling. There's also a corner entertainment cabinet in this space with a TV and surround sound system.
- In addition to the round dining table and chairs across from the kitchen, there's a buffet counter with solid oak cabinets above and below.
- The kitchen is well laid out with ample counter space, oak cabinets, and drawers. Your kitchen also includes a large double-bowl white sink, full-size gas (propane) range and oven, microwave, and a large capacity Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator.
- The primary bedroom features a new Sleep Number queen-size bed with dual controls, dual nightstands, and dual wardrobe closets with a built-in dresser between them. There is also a ceiling/light fan fixture and wall sconce lighting on either side of the bed.
- The entrance to the double loft is between the primary bedroom and bathroom. There are two sleeping or storage areas up in the loft area along with a cabinet and entertainment built-in on one side. The loft is currently configured as two sleeping areas with two mattresses, one on each side.
- Your bathroom is also of good size and includes a neo-angle shower, oak cabinetry, and vanity with plenty of storage area for personal items and linens. It also includes a high toilet.
- The all-wood shed measures 10' X 12' (the largest allowed in the park) and is wired for electricity. The sale of the property includes most items in the shed including a self-propelled lawnmower and some miscellaneous items such as gas cans, yard tools, and the wood shelving as shown.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Pete and Linda Larson (612) 940-0831.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.