- Date added: 08/26/22
- Post Updated: 2022-09-08 20:23:20
- Status: open
- Type: $100000 and up
2017 Quail Ridge by Forest River Park Model with double loft, new 14X24 deck, a new gazebo with mosquito netting, and a 10X10 shed on a gorgeous deep lot. You’ll love all of the modern features this newer Park Model offers – from the motorized TV lift cabinet to the electric fireplace with remote control – this seasonal home has everything you need.
The double loft has a dedicated sleeping section with a queen-size mattress, corner TV and cabinet, storage cabinet, and its own A/C unit. Across the way is a second loft section which can be used for additional sleeping or storage.
Detailed features and amenities:
- Living room area with sofa-sleeper, rocker-recliner, dimmable recessed lighting, electric fireplace with heat, temp control, timer, dimmer and remote control. Motorized TV lift; there’s also a Samsung DVD and surround sound system, and a ceiling light/fan above with high windows to bring in plenty of light. All of the window treatments and blinds are included.
- The kitchen features shaker-style white cabinets, Frigidaire appliances including a full-size, 5-burner range and oven, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer; stainless steel double bowl sink, a coffee bar/food prep counter with dimmable recessed lighting above, and a built-in table with four stools.
- The bathroom features a walk-in neo-angle shower, comfort-height American Standard toilet with soft-close lids, medicine, and linen cabinets.
- Your primary bedroom includes a queen-size bed, a double set of wardrobe closets with a stack of drawers below, and a center built-in dresser with a stack of 4 drawers and a TV on the dresser top.
- Enjoy great outdoor living on your newly built 336sqft deck with a gazebo and steps leading to your spacious backyard that’s great for playing yard games. Use your imagination for utilizing the concrete patio running along the front and side of the deck. Your asphalt driveway is large enough for two vehicles. And the 10X10 shed has electricity with multiple receptacles and overhead lighting. It also has shelving, a workbench, and a mini fridge.
- This Park Model is equipped with central A/C and heat, and there’s a larger capacity propane tank.
This property is ready for you to move right in. Just bring your personal touches, linens, and things to make this your very own seasonal home. This Park Model and deck are brand new to TCCOM and this property so come and be the first to own it!
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Brenda Breum (763) 350-0947, Wayne Breum (320) 980-1515
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133