This bright, updated, and well-maintained seasonal home offers 740 finished sqft with an open floor plan connecting the Park Model with the MN Room and Gazebo. There’s plenty of space for entertaining or just spreading out and relaxing in your spacious backyard overlooking the 4th green and 5th tee box.
Key Features and Amenities:
- There’s fresh paint throughout the Canterbury Park model and Minnesota Room.
- Newer vinyl floor tile flows throughout all of the interior spaces creating a warm and unified feel.
- There’s a corner gas fireplace in the Minnesota Room which is furnished with a couch, matching recliners, end, and accent tables, and a TV and DVD player. This space has a vaulted ceiling, ceiling light/fan fixture, recessed lights, and a large-size coat closet with shelving. There’s also a sliding door so you can conveniently walk out into the backyard. The stained glass panels are included in the sale but will be removed by the sellers if they’re unwanted.
- The Minnesota Room flows nicely into the 13 X 13 gazebo with tongue and groove knotty pine walls and ceiling. The gazebo is furnished with a wall-mounted A/C and a king-size daybed that’s perfect for weekend guests or grandchildren. And there’s also a curtain that can be drawn for privacy.
- The kitchen has been recently redesigned and remodeled to create a bright, open, and highly functional space. It has a new stainless steel french door refrigerator with a bottom drawer freezer. Other kitchen appliances and furnishings include stainless steel sink, gas range/oven, microwave, ice maker, plates, glassware, kitchen and eating utensils, pots, and pans. There’s also a kitchen cart on wheels for additional counter or workspace and storage.
- The dining room features a buffet cabinet for added storage and display, a rectangular oak table with four chairs, and great views of the backyard.
- The hallway boasts even more storage with built-in cabinets and drawers – enough space to stow all of your linens, towels, food items, or odds and ends. There’s also plenty of storage space available in the bathroom vanity and cabinets. And the bathroom skylight further enhances and brightens this space.
- The bedroom is beautifully decorated and is another comfortable living space with plenty of storage for all of your clothes and personal items. It has a queen-size bed, built-ins, and windows on two sides for great ventilation.
- Adding to your enjoyment of this quality and well-equipped seasonal home is the front covered porch. It’s ideal for having relaxing and private moments, it’s situated overlooking the front yard and commons area that can also serve as additional parking for visitors.
- Other notable features and amenities of this property include central air and heat of the Park Model, a newer (2020) on-demand water heater, a BBQ gas grill, an outside storage container, a water feature in the front yard, a lawnmower, a 10 X 10 vinyl shed with electricity (light and two outlets), along with some yard and garden tools. The golf cart is not included with the sale of this property. The large-capacity propane tank is leased.
Make plans today to tour this superb property. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better value in a seasonal TCCOM home with all of the square footage, features, and amenities offered on this prime golf course location.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Elden Guy (763) 273-0034, or Judy Guy (763) 607-8439
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133