There's room for everybody in this seasonal home with up to three dedicated sleeping areas. It's in a quiet setting with common grounds across the road from the front entrance, and the Golf Course's 4th Green and 5th Tee Box across the backyard. There is top of line features and amenities throughout the large Minnesota Room, primary bedroom, dining room, kitchen, and double loft. This is a perfect setup for families or retirees who love to entertain or have family members come to visit.
Key Features and Amenities:
- Forest River Covington Platinum Edition Park Model with upper and lower windows and cherry wood finishes.
- Double (multi-section) loft for additional storage and/or room for kids/grandkids to sleep and play.
- Upper and lower windows surround you with the beautiful outdoors
- Stainless Steel Appliances: Full-size range/oven, double door refrigerator with ice and water in the door and a pull-out beverage drawer, bottom drawer freezer; microwave oven.
- All furniture and furnishings are included.
- Spacious Minnesota Room with recliner leather couch and love seat, large flat-screen TV. This room is temperature controlled by a mini-split.
- The primary bedroom opens up to the Minnesota Room by double barn doors.
- There's another space where the initial bedroom was in the Park Model that can be used as a secondary bedroom, den, or office.
- On-demand hot water heater.
- A large wood dining room table includes 8 chairs, which is perfect for large group meals or for playing games.
- The Redwood deck faces the 5th Tee Box and includes the table with an umbrella and 6 chairs.
- 10 X 12 wood shed with front and side doors.
- 2-car concrete driveway and a separate golf cart parking area behind the shed.
- Nicely landscaped yard with a paver sidewalk, patio, and fire pit.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Andrew Starner (612) 709-5783.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.