This home is spacious with many windows looking out over nature at its finest. A combination of sun and shade, mature trees and birds makes this seasonal home a peaceful paradise for relaxing. Situated on the 5th fairway of the Country Club’s beautiful golf course.
Roomy with plenty of storage options, the Minnesota room gives this home an open feel, and you’ll be comfortable inviting friends or family to spend time with you in this peaceful haven. This 1986 Canterbury Park Model home is priced right for a quick sale!
- COMPLETE: This property includes all of the furniture and furnishings as shown inside and outside.
- UPGRADES: This seasonal home has a new furnace unit in 2023.
- MINNESOTA ROOM: The 10x17 insulated Minnesota Room has a large sofa and a coffee corner/dining table looking at the beautiful golf course and nature.
- DECK: Solid, spacious and painted an attractive grey, there’s room for a patio table and grill. Right off the deck is a fire pit and outside table with chairs.
- STORAGE: With ample built-ins, cupboards and storage space throughout, it’s easy to keep this home neat and tidy.
- CLEAN: Clean and fresh. Ceiling fans throughout.
- KITCHEN: All appliances included, a counter height eating nook with two bar stools included.
- LIVING ROOM: Large bowed picture front windows give this home a bright airy feeling, and the room easily holds a full size sofa and overstuffed comfy chair to watch nature, the golfers or the television. .
- STORAGE: Check out the extra storage closet in the hallway.
- BEDROOM: A Queen size bed with an extra storage dresser and a wardrobe closet with a stack of drawers underneath.
- BATHROOM: The full-size bathroom (tub/shower) consists of a large vanity cabinet/medicine cabinet and bright lighting.
- SHED: The well-kept 8x13 shed is modern and clean.
- LOCATION: This seasonal home is situated close to the Activity Center, the hub of many events, yet on a quiet street with friendly neighbors. Pickle ball courts and a children’s playground are nearby. It’s located just a few blocks from the Clubhouse and swimming pool.
- PARKING: Plenty of room for a second car or storage for golf cart or small camper.
- LANDSCAPE: Stylish pavers create convenient walking paths.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Mike Hayman (320-980-2615)
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.