A peaceful, modern and uniquely decorated seasonal home on the 5th fairway has an up-north feel with a modern flair. The newly remolded home has vaulted ceilings for an open feel. Includes a Minnesota room with wood plank flooring throughout and large windows that allow you to enjoy nature and this beautiful lot. The asphalt driveway has room for two cars and was recently seal coated. This 1987 Skyline Park model is priced to sell.
- COMPLETE: This property includes all of the furniture and furnishings as shown inside and outside, excluding some personal décor. It is a turnkey property ready for you to host your family and friends.
- EXTRAS GALORE: Property comes with a canoe and new MNKOTA eclectic motor, a Yamaha golf cart with 1 spot fill batteries, cover and cold weather cab. Newer electric lawnmower with a 40V battery, electric leaf blower and weed trimmer.
- KITCHEN: Stainless steel refrigerator and large stove make cooking enjoyable.
- LIVING ROOM: Vaulted wood tongue and groove ceilings, tasteful draperies, includes a mini split with heat pump/AC, electric fireplace puts out a nice amount of heat for the chilly evenings.
- MINNESOTA ROOM: A dining area treats you to a view of the large yard and 5th Plenty of room for guest sleeping.
- BEDROOM: A Queen size bed with a newer mattress, with a wardrobe closet and built in stack of drawers on the side, includes a ceiling fan.
- BATHROOM: The full-size modern bathroom offers a walk in shower and a large vanity cabinet/medicine cabinet with bright lighting
- OUTDOOR PORCHES: Two solid decks include nice patio furnishings and a gas propane grill.
- SHED: Has electricity, includes a workbench and wide variety of tools.
- LOCATION: This south facing home is across the street from a wooded common area (plenty of guest parking space) and the Activity Center, the hub of many park events.
- LANDSCAPE: The landscaping includes beautiful perennials and flowers the hummingbirds love. Includes an outdoor fire pit.
- PARKING: Driveway has room for 2-car parking.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Jim Richards at 320-267-7073.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.