2016 Fairmont Country Manor Loft Park Model with a newly built 12 X 32 attached deck leading to a 14′ gazebo, plus a new 8 X 12 Old Hickory shed. You’ll enjoy all the comforts of a seasonal home in a gorgeous setting at one of Minnesota’s premier recreational locations.
Key features and amenities:
- The Park Model is in like new condition and is finished in rich tones and neutral decor. It features a loft with sitting and sleeping areas which is great for grandkids or guests. You’ll love the open feel with the high ceiling above the living area and the upper windows to bring in outside light.
- It may seem like owning a cabin, but with this property, there are enough creature comforts to satisfy the whims of modern living. The Park Model is equipped with central A/C and heat, a water heater that can run on electricity or propane, Whirlpool appliances (full-size range/oven, microwave, and refrigerator), a double bowl stainless steel sink, and an electric fireplace that operates with flame only or flame and heat that’s capable of heating up to 400 square foot.
- The kitchen is designed with lots of storage cabinets for food, dishes, and kitchen utensils. The large eat-around counter can seat up to four and is ideal for food prep or entertaining.
- Speaking of creature comforts, the living space includes a reclining love seat with drink holders and center console, and a recliner easy chair set across from the 36″ flat screen TV and fireplace with brick surround. Both the TV and fireplace are inset in the wall so they take up very little space.
- The primary bedroom features a queen-size bed, matching wardrobe closets, and a chest of built-in drawers, nightstands, and wall-mounted bedside lights.
- The upstairs loft area has a sitting area and a TV cabinet flanked by wardrobe closets. The loft is also equipped with its own A/C. And there’s a separate area furnished with a queen-size mattress.
- The bathroom is finished with a corner medicine cabinet above the “L” shaped vanity and a counter with cabinets below. There is also a shelf unit above the toilet, and you also have a tub/shower unit in the bath.
- The 14′ gazebo matches the exterior of the Park Model and is completely finished on the inside. It has a newly added Summit Patio Door and Larsen Storm Door. It has an A/C unit, a ceiling light/fan with remote control, sliding windows, and electrical receptacles all around.
- There’s an 8 X 12 “Öld Hickory” wood shed with double side doors and an end door to accommodate all of your yard and hand tools, or whatever you need to store.