Prime view of the 4th green from your deck and beautiful backyard. This idyllic setting will take your breath away. The interior will fill your senses with warmth and excitement. This well-cared-for home includes many gems and custom features not found elsewhere. Are you ready to live the good life?
Visit this property and you’ll get a sense of both privacy and community. There are no neighbors out your door, just your backyard, the commons area, and the golf course. From the front entry off Shady Oak Road, there’s a large commons area across the road, which is perfect for overflow parking, you’re also close to the Clubhouse and swimming pool just across the way.
Take a closer look at all this property has to offer:
- 1996 Canterbury Park Model with central air, gas (propane) furnace, and water heater.
- The 240 sqft Minnesota Room was built in 2001 and features multiple west-facing windows for viewing the 4th green and fairway, and a vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan/light fixture. Most furniture and furnishings as shown stay with the home.
- The spacious kitchen, dining, and the den-like area include many features and amenities including a breakfast counter with stools, pull-out garbage and recycling unit, buffet cabinet, dining table & chairs, storage closet, built-in storage area with entertainment system (ceiling speakers in dining and bedroom), vaulted ceiling with fan/light fixture, propane range/oven, refrigerator/freezer, over-the-range microwave oven, double bowl stainless steel sink. Most dishes and glassware will stay with the home.
- Even more storage is found throughout the hallway including a clothes closet, pantry, and linen closets.
- The bathroom features a walk-in shower with integrated seating and a skylight above. Note: a shower curtain is presently being used but there is a track for shower doors and the doors are available should you choose to add them.
- A nicely furnished bedroom includes a queen-size bed, a built-in dresser with a closet, drawers, a vaulted ceiling, and a ceiling fan/light fixture.
- The 10’X 10′ vinyl-sided shed has a workbench and lots of electrical outlets. The refrigerator/freezer in the shed is also included with the sale. The shed is another area offering ample storage and shelving.
- The rear deck measures 16′ X 20′ and includes all of the deck furniture as shown. The front, entryway deck measures 8′ X 10′.
- Two Yamaha Gas Golf Carts (white 1999, blue 2014) are included with the sale of the property.
- Two 100lb propane tanks and an RV water softener are also included along with a propane BBQ grill.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Ron and Barb Chock, (612) 889-2814 or (612) 817-6450
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133