Beautifully landscaped large corner lot with sweeping views of the 5th green and 6th tee box. You’ll fall in love with this property’s gorgeous three-sided curb appeal of the park model, Minnesota Room, lovely gardens, and wrap-around deck. Welcome home to a one-of-a-kind seasonal retreat you’ll never want to leave!
Interior Features and Amenities:
- 1998 Chariot Eagle park model
- Fully furnished bright and airy 12 X 17 Minnesota Room with neutral finishes, windows on three sides with vertical blinds, vaulted ceiling, ceiling light/fan with remote, sofa-sleeper, a recliner, rocker-glider, and flatscreen TV. Open the blinds and check out the great views of the backyard and 5th green!
- The spacious dining room includes an oval-shaped table, corner TV/entertainment center, wood china hutch, ceiling light/fan, skylight, and a pass-through counter opening to the Minnesota Room with a pair of stools.
- The u-shaped kitchen features a full-size range/oven, microwave, refrigerator, and an ample number of kitchen cabinets and drawers, plus a six-door hallway pantry cabinet. All dishes, kitchen utensils, and glassware are included.
- The full bath features a corner sink/vanity with a medicine cabinet overhead. There’s also a corner tub/shower unit with an integrated middle seat. A linen closet with counter and clothes hamper is but another welcome feature along with the skylight. Access to the bathroom is from the hallway and it is also directly connected to the bedroom via a pocket door.
- There’s a built-in dresser in the bedroom along with clothes closets on both sides, plus a stack of 6 drawers just below one of the closets. The room is also equipped with a queen-size bed, ceiling fan, and windows on two sides.
- Central air and forced air (propane) heat.
Exterior Features and Amenities:
- Wood 10 X 10 shed with vinyl siding and electricity.
- An electric Club Car golf cart (it’s stored inside the shed).
- John Deere riding lawnmower.
- Lawn irrigation system
- The 21 X 35 concrete driveway is large enough for 2 vehicles
- Wrap-around wood deck is approx. 480sf. Note: some deck and step boards will need to be replaced by the new owner.
- Large capacity propane tank
- Rheem tankless (on-demand) water heater
- Patio set with round table, 6 chairs, and umbrella
- Rear patio with firepit, round patio table with 4 chairs
- All of the outdoor lawn ornaments as shown on the property are included.
This is the one you’ve been waiting for. Not only is 434 Shady Oak, with all of its outstanding features and amenities, a great find, but it’s also in a highly desirable location close to the pool and clubhouse. So make plans today to view this exceptional property.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Renee Peterson, (612) 990-1100
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133