- Date added: 05/18/23
- Post Updated: 2023-05-18 10:29:09
- Status: open
- Type: $50000 - $59999
Great views from the Minnesota Room and deck of the wooded commons area and the golf course’s 1st green. An ideal location at the beginning of the block with nothing but open space – and lots of it – between the home and the intersection of Clubhouse and Golf Roads.
- 1987 Canterbury Castle Series Park Model with 16′ X 12′ Minnesota Room.
- New in 2022 tankless water heater.
- Kenmore clothes washer and dryer (conveniently located in the hallway closet).
- 2 large-capacity propane tanks (full and seller-owned).
- EzGo TXT Gas Golf Cart.
- 10′ X 10′ shed with electricity includes all items shown: lawnmower, air compressor, bike, etc.
- The L-shaped wrap-around front-to-side deck includes Char-Broil Gas Grill, and deck furniture as shown.
- There’s also a front entrance (facing Clubhouse Road) with steps to the yard.
- The 16′ X 12′ Minnesota Room features 5 good-size windows offering great views of your private side yard and #1 green just across the road.
- All of the furniture and furnishings shown are included in the sale with the exception of a few personal items (a painting of the seller’s wife and a clock).
- Generous-size kitchen with lots of counter space on both sides for food prep, plus all of the appliances including a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, full-size range/oven, microwave, double sink, and all of the dishes, glassware, and utensils – everything you need is all right here! Take note of all the upper and lower cabinet space!
- Having company stay over? The roll-up mattress in the hallway closet is perfect for accommodating guests in the Minnesota Room. The sofa-sleeper in the living room is another option.
- The 3/4 bath has a walk-in shower, a vanity, and a medicine cabinet.
- The bedroom is also roomy with plenty of space on either side of the bed to walk around. You could also add another stand-alone dresser or piece of furniture to the left side of the bed. It’s appointed with nightstands on both sides of the bed, a wardrobe closet, a built-in dresser, and a ceiling light/fan fixture on the vaulted ceiling. The vacuum cleaner in the bedroom closet is also included in the sale.
601 Golf Road is perfect for a weekend getaway or to call your seasonal home at TCCOM (T-Com). It’s just steps away from the 1st tee. clubhouse, and the swimming pool. Take a ride in your golf cart along the river path or head on over to the pickleball courts, or the 9-hole executive golf course (where members play free!) for some recreational fun!
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Gary Lichliter (612) 232-7153.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.