Super charming Canterbury Park Model with cozy Minnesota Room and many updates throughout. This well-maintained property is move-in ready. Buy now and enjoy all that TCCOM has to offer all season long - golfing, swimming, playing games, going for golf cart rides, gardening, or simply relaxing and communing with nature.
- 1990 Canterbury Duchess Park Model with new carpet throughout.
- This property includes all of the furniture and furnishings as shown inside and outside with the exception of a few personal items.
- New in 2022 sofa sleeper in the living room is great for sleepovers.
- The 16' X 10' Minnesota Room with (6) new windows, newer carpet, and tongue & groove wood-paneled walls will give you that up-north comfy feel for simply relaxing, dining, or entertaining friends and family.
- The kitchen, dining, and living room along with the vaulted ceiling and west-facing windows provide the home with an open, comfortable, and great room feel.
- The L-shaped kitchen with wood cabinetry and generous counter space includes all appliances as shown: refrigerator/freezer, gas range/oven, range hood, and microwave oven.
- You can take your meals around the dining room table, or when the occasion calls for a more informal and intimate atmosphere, you can choose to dine out in the Minnesota Room and get close to nature.
- Check out the extra storage room just off the hallway. This area was once configured with bunk beds but is now being used as a bonus storage space with lots of shelving and a clothes rack.
- The bedroom also has a wardrobe closet with a stack of drawers underneath.
- The full-size bathroom (tub/shower) with vanity cabinet, medicine cabinet, and lighting above along with a ceiling light/exhaust fan and window just above the toilet.
- This seasonal home is situated on a shady lot just across from the golf course's first fairway and green. And it's just about a half block away from the Clubhouse, and swimming pool.
- The property offers some great outdoor spaces such as the seating area around the fire pit, a 16' X 19' paver patio with raised vegetable planter, and a 9' X 15' deck just outside the Minnesota Room.
- It has a 10' X 10' all-wood shed with electricity inside and outside (motion sensor security lights and outlets). Inside the shed are a workbench, shelving, miscellaneous tools, sporting equipment, and lawn & garden tools.
- The 16' X 25' asphalt driveway can easily accommodate two vehicles and was seal-coated in 2021.
- A Yamaha Gas Golf Cart is also included in the sale.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Mark Warnack (239) 333.9663
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133.
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.