It's sure to be love at first sight when you come to meet this delightful seasonal home! It's conveniently located across from the Clubhouse, swimming pool, and the golf course's first hole. Check out all of the amazing amenities listed here and make your plans today for a private tour.
Welcome to 610 Golf Road!
- Super charming 2001 Hampton Park Model with many upgrades and updates.
- The attached Minnesota Room was remodeled four years ago with new windows, and vinyl plank flooring; it is fully furnished and features a heat-generating electric fireplace TV console and mini-split for added air conditioning.
- The Minnesota Room walks out onto the front 14' X 14' maintenance-free composite deck. All of the outdoor furniture is included in the sale.
- A covered deck in the entryway is ideal for enjoying your morning coffee or for some quiet relaxation time.
- Exceptional great room effect of the Park Model's living room, kitchen, and dining area.
- The kitchen was updated over the past three years with all new appliances (refrigerator, microwave, full-size range/oven), granite countertop, a stainless steel under-mount sink that's flush with the countertop, and a hanging pots and pans rack over the center island. All of the kitchenware and furniture (table and four chairs) are included in the sale.
- The living room area includes a custom-covered Route 66 couch, a couple of easy chairs, a corner TV, a buffet with a granite countertop, and upper and lower cabinets for great storage.
- The ceiling of the Park Model is vaulted throughout and includes quality light fixtures, track lighting in the kitchen, and ceiling lights/fans in the living room and bedroom.
- The hallway includes pantry/storage cabinets and a clothes/utility closet.
- The bedroom is of good size with plenty of room to move around the queen-size bed which is flanked by nightstands on both sides. There's also plenty of storage in the bedroom with an 8' wardrobe closet, a built-in dresser with a stack of drawers, and over-the-bed cabinets.
- All of the cabinets throughout the Park Model (kitchen, living room, hallway, bedroom, and bathroom are of solid oak wood.
- The bathroom also has rich cabinetry for plenty of storage, a good-sized vanity with a granite countertop, and a tub/shower.
- HVAC systems include a tankless water heater, a central air and propane heat unit for the Park Model, and a mini-split system for the Minnesota Room. There's also a large-capacity propane tank.
- A 2009 Yamaha Electric Golf Cart is included in the sale.
- The 10' X 10' all-wood shed has electricity inside and out. Included in the shed are yard tools, miscellaneous items, and a newer lawnmower. It has a workbench and shelving.
- The concrete driveway is in excellent condition.
- The front yard includes shade trees and a fire pit to enjoy a marshmallow roast.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the sellers for more information or questions about this property: Ron and Kim Eagles (612) 481-0234.
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.