Like new 2020 Forest River, Wildwood DLX 40′ Destination Trailer offers panoramic views from its perch at the intersection of Golf and Clubhouse Roads. This move-in-ready summer home is complete with deluxe features and quality amenities. The lot also offers plenty of space for adding a deck or MN Room.
Deluxe Features and Quality Amenities:
- The spacious living, kitchen, and dining room area is bright and open with wrap-around like windows.
- The living room has 2 recliners, a sleeper sofa, a 42″ ceiling fan, a 40″ wall-mounted TV, Blu-ray Disc DVD Player, an entertainment system with a 2-zone soundbar (indoor and outdoor speakers), and a 1500W built-in electric fireplace. Sit back and operate all of these comfort and entertainment amenities by remote control.
- Your dream kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a residential-size refrigerator, 2 in 1 propane range/oven, a microwave, dishes, silverware, utensils, an “L” shaped counter, lots of storage, and a large food pantry.
- A generous-size bedroom features a king-size bed that lifts up for underneath storage. There are two closets with large drawers and a matching dresser. There are also storage cabinets above both the dresser and bed. Windows on 3 sides of the room bring in light and ventilation.
- Your bathroom has a 5ft walk-in shower with glass doors and a skylight above to let in natural light.
- There’s a 15K BTU A/C to serve the living, dining, and kitchen areas. The bedroom is wired for a 2nd A/C should you choose to add one. A gas furnace can be utilized for heating, or you may choose to utilize the electric fireplace. Vacuuming is easy with the Hypo-Allergenic Central Vacuum System. The home is also equipped with a direct vent gas water heater with direct spark ignition. Two 20lb propane tanks are included on the front of the home for easy access. A 20′ power awning to help provide shade over the entry and outdoor sitting area.
- Your summer home is situated on a corner lot with gardens and a manageable lawn, which can be easily maintained using the gas mower included in the sale. The home is fully skirted (in 2020) and sits over asphalt with parking behind and in front. There’s enough space for up to 3 vehicles, plus a golf cart.
- A 10 ‘X 10’ metal shed is handy for storage, stowing the lawnmower, the outside table, and 6 chairs.
- All of the furniture and furnishings are included in the sale with the exception of some personal items as noted by the seller.
You simply can’t beat the deluxe features, amenities, like-new condition, and overall value this summer home has to offer. You can move right in and begin to enjoy all that TCCOM has to offer from a very convenient location.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Karen Johnson (763) 360-1681
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133