Beautiful through-the-trees views of the 4th fairway from inside and out. You’ll be delighted with the front porch, enclosed screen/window room, composite rear deck, and spacious shed. This nature lover’s sanctuary is also a quick walk to the river. Don’t delay, properties are selling fast. Set up a showing today!
Outstanding details and key features:
- 1996 Breckenridge vinyl-sided park model with double-paned windows and newer roof
- 10X10 vinyl-sided wood shed with electricity, refrigerator/freezer, yard tools, lots of shelving, and space to park a golf cart
- 10X40 single lane asphalt driveway is large enough to park two vehicles in tandem
- The 12X11 front covered deck facing NW offers nice river breezes
- Furnished 12X16 enclosed room with window/screen combination windows, TV, and portable air conditioner
- Rear 12X15 composite deck faces golf course (4th fairway tee to green) and comes with all patio furniture, umbrella, and gas grill as shown
- All furniture and kitchenware included except for some personal items and the living room TV
- The kitchen features a full-size propane range/oven and refrigerator
- Roof-mounted DIRECTV satellite dish
- TVs in the bedroom and enclosed porch stay
- Bathroom with skylight and convenient doors to both bedroom and hallway
- Large, 10-gallon water heater
You’re sure to fall in love with all this property has to offer. And you won’t be disappointed in what it means to own property at TCCOM where members play free, unlimited golf! But even if you’re not an avid golfer, you’ll find plenty to do, or not do at one of Minnesota’s hidden gems for seasonal and recreational living on the Mississippi River.