Park Model with loft and MN Room is a dream seasonal home inside and out. Its warmly updated interior opens outdoors to an idyllic setting around the deck and patio comfortably embraced by mature trees and flowing hosta gardens with a full view of hole #1 from green to tee.
Highlights and Amenities of 810 Woodland Road:
- 600 square feet of interior living space within the Canterbury Park Model, its loft, and the Minnesota Room.
- The Park Model and Minnesota Room have been renovated and updated within the last 3 years.
- The Minnesota Room features a reclining loveseat, sofa sleeper (air mattress), and a flat-screen, wall-mounted TV.
- There are sliding doors on the front and rear of the Minnesota Room and vertical blinds in between to let in the light and cool breezes.
- The dining room features a granite table with seating for five, or more with additional chairs.
- Your kitchen is well-equipped with stainless steel appliances: a side-by-side refrigerator with in-door water and ice dispenser, a full-size propane range/oven with 5 burners, and a double bowl sink. Rich-looking oak cabinetry and a large "L" shaped butcher block countertop make this space a chef's delight. There are also lots of cabinets and drawer space for food and kitchenware.
- A new queen-size bed is in the primary bedroom, which is just across the hall from the full bath which has a tub/shower and seating on two sides.
- Be sure to check out the upstairs loft. There's enough room for two queen-size beds/mattresses for additional sleeping space (beds as shown are not included in the sale). This can also be a great space for overflow storage.
- This Park Model's heating and cooling are provided by a mini-split. There's also a large capacity propane tank, and the home is set up for WiFi Internet through Arvig.
- A newer large Old Hickory, all-wood shed is here to store all your toys, golf clubs, and gardening equipment.
- The lot is about as maintenance-free as you can get. There's no grass to mow. You may just want to tinker in the gardens and do some light weeding from time to time. This seasonal home is all set to go. Move right in and bring your own personal touches. Most of the furniture and furnishings are included with the exception of a few personal items and the outdoor furniture on the rear deck.
- A golf cart is negotiable with the sale of the property.
For More Information or to schedule a showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions about this property: Daniel Martinez (612) 710-9798
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing of this property: (320) 743-3133
© 2023. The contents of this listing whether in whole or in part may not be used without permission of Greg Elwell.