Charming 2011 Breckenridge with 11X18 screen room, 13X15 covered deck, 10X10 shed, and two-car asphalt driveway. Great open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and a folding door to separate the living area from the kitchen and dining area.
This seasonal home is tastefully decorated and finished in warm wood tones, and rich cabinetry, with windows all around to brighten your days. You’ll feel right at home the moment you step inside this move-in-ready property that’s been lovingly cared for.
Key features and amenities include:
- Skylight in the bathroom and a walk-in shower
- Ceiling lights/fans in the bedroom and living room
- Fully furnished with recliners, sofa-sleeper, dining table and chairs
- Built-in entertainment center
- Dishes, kitchen utensils, tableware, and cookware
- Kitchen appliances: full-size range/oven, refrigerator, microwave
- Vinyl-sided park model and shed
- Patio furniture and gas grill
- Yamaha gas golf cart (parked inside the shed)
- Newer electric mower: Greenworks 40V
- DIRECTV satellite dish installed and wired for LR and BR
- Two large-size propane tanks
- Central air and heat
Take a stroll around the home, take note of the landscaping with perennials, and the wonderful private nature of the backyard with sweeping views of the 3rd fairway. Entertain and eat out on your large screened-in porch, or just kick back and relax.
For More Information or to Schedule a Showing of this Property:
- Contact the seller for more information or questions: Margaret Mary Scott, (612) 413-1148
- Contact the TCCOM office to arrange a private showing: (320) 743-3133