Uniquely situated on a deep and wide lot with a lodge-like feel, this property is an outdoor gem and a wonderful indoor seasonal retreat. The expansive 14 X 24 Minnesota Room is beautifully finished in tongue-and-groove knotty pine with a vaulted ceiling, double-hung windows, and a rear-facing patio door with nothing but your woodsy backyard and commons area behind.
Key features and amenities:
- 14 X 24 knotty pine Minnesota Room with entry closet, dining room pass-through, and ceiling light/fan
- Mini-Split A/C unit for Minnesota Room
- Wood 10 X 10 vinyl-sided shed with electricity, shelving, workbench, and vise
- Large 2+ car asphalt driveway recently seal coated
- Electric EZ-Go golf cart with new in 2020 batteries
- The front composite deck measures 8 X 14
- The rear composite deck measures 12 X 14
- Gas BBQ grill
- Large capacity propane tank
- Roof-mounted DIRECTV dish is wired to the bedroom and Minnesota Room
- The front entrance door and rear patio slider have integrated blinds
- The kitchen includes additional storage with pull-out pantry shelves, a utility closet, and separate built-in shelving
- Large dining room with ceiling/light fan fixture, oak table, leaf, and four chairs
- Desk and desk chair
- The bedroom features a hanging clothes closet, wall-mounted TV, a ceiling light/fan fixture, built-in dresser, and nightstands
There are some items involving furniture, furnishings, and personal items that are not included in the sale of this property.
If you’ve been looking for a seasonal home with plenty of space to spread your wings inside and out, this is it! Al the current owner, applied his cabinetmaker abilities to craft the Minnesota Room. It’s part of the endearing and everlasting story of 907. There’s room for your story, too. What will you bring to add to its cherished legacy?